- We're looking for a smart and tech savvy DevOps Engineer for our growing Budapest office.
- We're looking for an engineer who can analyze and help improve our services and processes to get us to an even higher level of availability, scalability, and reliability, whilst maintaining simplicity of design.
- We strive to make the building, testing and deploying of services and applications efficient and reliable for the entire engineering organization. We also build configuration management solutions that drive the very core of our global platform. Because our team sits at the crossroads of so many different services, we enjoy exposure to a vast number of languages and tools.
- In the role of DevOps engineer, you would be tasked with helping to drive forward our vision of a modern global engineering platform. You would work with developers, test engineers, system administrators, and operations to understand their workflows, how to improve and automate them, and how to monitor and alert on failures of the systems that support them.
Are you ready to play a major role with a growing company at the forefront of the technology industry’s most exciting trends?
Ready to deliver on the promise of the Connected Car for the masses?
So if you enjoy the challenge of getting your head around detailed technical products that go further, then you will love this role.
This is you:
- Must be able to roll up your sleeves and multi-task with a smile on your face
- Technology moves quickly, you must be able to keep up and even set the pace
- From emails to presentations, you need polished communication skills
OS and Platform
- Strong background in Microsoft Windows Server
- Does not need to be strong in Linux, but a basic understanding is preferred
- Understanding of hypervisors – Windows Hyper-V and/or VMware
- Working knowledge of MS Azure Platform
Services and Languages
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows platform scripting languages (Bash, Python, Powershell)
We expect you to have experience with:
- Continuous integration and delivery tools (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, etc)
- Monitoring solutions (Zabbix, Nagios)
This position is opening at Bright Box’s European Headquarter at Budapest.
Who we are:
Bright Box is a global vendor of Connected Car solutions with offices in Europe, Asia and Middle East.
With more than 1 million connected vehicles today, we are an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things technology categories.
Tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers, our teams are made up of passionate go-getters who are committed to our mission of transforming the automotive industry through progressive Connected Car solutions.
We love what we do. We do what is right. We are always reaching. These are just a few of the core values that we hold close.
We make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful!