We are an international IT company specializing in delivering of software solutions to our own businesses. Being a part of a big financial holding, we have a constantly growing source of tasks and new challenges.
Since our holding is based on a multiple financial institutes, we are significantly focused on IT solution engineering and implementation for the finance and banking industry. However we have a lot of projects, oriented on mass-market services.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the team of GoLang developers
- Analyzing the current architecture and implementing the best possible solutions for high-load maintenance and security
- Working closely with the Project Manager to plan tasks for your team
- Working closely with other teams (iOS/Android/QA) to troubleshoot current problems
- Conducting Code Review
- Improving and automating dev processes in your team.
Required skills & Qualifications:
- Team Lead Experience
- 3+ years of experience in commercial development using GoLang
- Strong experience in distributed services development and configuring
- Solid understanding of network protocols and HTTP transport
- Experience in development of high-load systems
- Git experience
- Unix experience.
Experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- WebSocket Protocol
- No-Sql DB (MongoDB)
- SIP Protocol / Voice Calls
- Service oriented solutions
- Ambitious international projects
- Competetive salary (will be discussed with a successful candidate)
- Full time employment
- Remote work (or work in our offices in Berlin, Riga)